Beta B-1 Curveball Pitching Machine
How a pitching machine is put together make a huge difference. Every Bata wheel is tested for balance, run out and durometer. The wheel is then fine-tuned and ready for installation. Each wheel is then matched to the specific machine, adjusted so the controller is tuned to the wheel and motor combination to ensure top performance, reliability and longevity.
The machine is them put through a thorough final quality check before being ready to ship. Quality components and attention to detail makes all the difference.
- Adjustable Feed Chute — allows for rotation to center ball delivery when set for curveballs
- Steel Feed Chute — will not warp and easily centers the ball for accurate pitch consistency
- Solid-State Speed Controls — reliable pitch speed, easy adjustability from USA-made parts
- To-Spec Motors — the made in the USA motors are produced specifically for use with Bata 2
- Cast Aluminum Wheels — truest running, longest lasting pitching machine wheel you get (by Edelbrock with soft tread Goodyear rubber)
- Steel Handle and Fenders — easy to carry with important safety features
- Auto-lock Handle — more positive stop from solid steel construction than the typical jamb bolt
- Powder-coated Frame — protects against rusting, pitting, chipping