Hack Attack Softball Pitching Machine
The Hack Attack features easy to use elevation adjustments. Pivoting head instantly converts the pitching machine for fungo work, fly and ground ball practice, even catcher’s pop-up. This pitching machine delivers more strikes per practice session.
See images for product feature callouts, distinguishing features, and a comparison to Jugs machines.
- Softball Pitching Machine STANDARD offers speed in excess of 80 mph at 43′ and fungo flyballs to 250′.
- Softball Pitching Machine JUNIOR offers speed in excess of 60 mph at 43′ and fungo flyballs to 175′.
- Feed chute handle pivots throwing head instantly in any direction for all fungo work
- Front wheel guards protect throwing wheels from balls driven into machine during set-up, transport and storage
- Three solid throwing wheels provide realistic spins as well as exceptional accuracy and velocity while limiting ball and wheel wear (no pinch pad)
- Wheel guards ensure safe operation
- Throwing wheel dials for quick pitch adjustments
- Locking telescoping legs for quick setup
- Pitch elevation control moves the pitch up and down so location can change pitch to pitch
- Tripod base ensures stability on all surfaces
- Fungo/pivot control tightens for pitch repeatability, loosens for fungo work
- Large transporting wheels makes it extremely portable
- Pitch selection chart mounted on the machine shows dial locations for the fastball, riser, drop, and right- or left-handed screwballs
- Throwing head mass eliminates recoil ensuring repeatability