TUFFframe Tensioned Outdoor Batting Cage
FAST. Once the poles are set, it takes two people less than 10 minutes to install or remove this hitting tunnel — without ladders. Our premium batting cage net is suspended between the poles while the Tenex top cables are tensioned by our winch and cable units to maximize hitting and pitching space. Remove the winch handles when it is in the intended position.
SAFE. Support poles are spaced beyond the net end panels, rather than along the cage sides. This eliminates ricochets from hit balls. And without side poles there is no more crushing of the net between a hit ball and the pole — the main cause of holes in the side panel netting.
Our new FUSElink Protection hardware system (scroll down for more) reduces the possibility of your batting cage poles and hardware failing if the net becomes overloaded due to wind, ice buildup, or other unforeseen events that could otherwise damage cage hardware. So if the tension is just a little too tight for the conditions, the link will give and the chain will take over — watch the video!
Whether ordering a "standard" setup or a batting cage to conform to your site, it's likely Beacon is your best and most affordable option. Tell us about your facility and your batting cage ideas and our team of experts will make sure it's done right. Send us your info
- Standard sizes: 70′ L baseball and 55′ L softball by 14′ W and 12′ H
- Heavy-duty schedule 40 steel poles (3′ net offset, see comparison photo)
- Overload protection system prevents damage to the poles by limiting excessive cable loading
- Exclusive Tension Link reduces possibility of poles & hardware failure
- Premium UV-treated nylon cage net with vinyl reinforcement and end panel over-flap entrance
- Pre-installed fiber overhead cables and net for quick and easy setup
- Shared-pole multiple cage designs any way you need — single, double, triple, side-by-side, end-to-end
- Ground cables hold net to the ground
- 12′ x 8′ net protector included