- Construction: 1,000 denier x 1,000 denier vinyl coated polyester mesh (9 x 12 ends/inch).
- Fabric Weight: 8oz./sq. yd.
- Shading: 70% Shading.
- Grab Tensile Strength (Method 5100): 170 x 210 lbs.
- Strip Tensile Strength (Method 5102): 130 x 160 lbs.
- Tongue Tensile Strength (Method 5134): 75 x 70 lbs.
- Sewn Hems: Three-Ply hem with ends and corners sewn and finished with two rows of lock stitched thread.
- Thread: High heat bonded polyester with UV inhibitors built into yarn.
- Grommets: #2 brass Grommets every 12″.
- Seams: 6′ Screens are a solid panel with no horizontal seams. 9′ Screens are two panels prayer seamed together with a reinforced weld and one row of black UV treated thread at the center of the screen. They include grommets every 12″.