Beacon Team Dugouts
Very quick and very easy.
These prefabricated steel roof dugouts provide sun and shelter to your players and are designed to meet International Building Code (IBC) specifications for wind and snow load. The size, spacing, and height of the support posts are coordinated with fencing industry standards and are adaptable to masonry and concrete wall systems.
These 10 ft deep dugouts are constructed of maintenance-free materials and come in three standard lengths — 20, 30 or 40 ft — with custom sizes available. The roof framing can be powder-coat painted in several colors. Consider wrapping these dugouts with chain link fence fabric and team colored windscreen panels featuring a printed logo to promote team pride and provide player/coach privacy (optional, windscreen not included).
Contact us for information regarding special high-wind and heavy-snow load designs. MINIMUM ORDER of 2 dugouts.
- Heavy duty 3″ OD schedule 40 galvanized steel pipe posts with 3″ x 3″ x 3/8″ thick base plates
- 29 gauge corrugated white powder-coat painted steel roof panels
- Durable powder-coat finish roof framing, available in team colors
- Corrosion-resistant hardware fasteners included
- 10′ deep dugouts constructed of maintenance-free materials in three standard lengths — 20, 30 or 40 ft