INSTAScreen Retractable Batter’s Eye
We engineered this retractable batter’s eye to work like nature. When wind whistles through a tree it changes shape slightly and moves around some to reduce its wind load. That’s exactly what inspired the INSTAScreen. A central support with a “wing” supported by flexible battens allows for the subtle, stable movement that it needs to reduce wind load.
The result is a cost-effective retractable system that players love and raises or lowers easily from the ground. Gone are the big expense and constant worries of huge permanent structures that struggle with excessive wind gusts. Standard installations are 3, 4 or 5 units wide. Contact our Project Services group for a consultation and estimate regarding custom sizes and solutions.
- Engineered for 90 mph wind gust standard
- Fully retractable system avoids unnecessary structural stress
- Winch system allows for easily raising and lowering at ground level
- Off-season storage is easy with fully-removable wings
- Available in 30′ or 20′ heights and multiple widths to fit your ballfield