Beacon Engineered Net Backstop Systems
Beacon’s Project Services Group can quickly adapt our in-line or tie-back design to match your project’s requirements and budget. Both designs are pre-engineered with all net support and tensioning hardware standardized to allow for efficient installation and ensure proper performance.
We’re ready to work with any architect, contractor or installer and we’ll stay involved until the project’s completion (also see Beacon Barrier Net Systems). Please call for pricing.
- Proprietary wind load analysis models developed at Beacon are used to establish peak loads and ensure correct structural design
- Complete installation drawings and instructions are provided for each project
- A structural engineering report with footing details can be provided
- Support poles are pre-assembled and can be hot-dip galvanized or painted
- Either backstop style is compatible with any type base wall – brick, chain link, wood, etc.
- Net panels can be made using heavy nylon or ultra thin / ultra strong Dyneema® mesh