TUFFframe™ ELITE Outdoor Batting Cage
The TUFFframe™ ELITE makes on-the-fly tensioning adjustments easy.
The winch handles are removable so tensioning cannot be tampered with by unauthorized personnel. With only three poles on each end, there are no intermediate pipes or overhead structure to create a ricochet hazard. Add optional grounds sleeves (1 per pole) to streamline installation.
Need a custom cage size?
Sometimes your ballfield layout requires a non-standard size or configuration. This isn’t new to us. We’ve help hundreds of our customers get the custom size batting cage system to fit their unique needs.
Contact us for custom sizes.
Which outdoor batting cage is right for you?
Beacon offers multiple outdoor batting cage systems. Give us a call to discuss your needs or view our Outdoor Batting Cage Comparison Table to learn more.
- Setup and take down from the ground — no ladders!
- Heavy-duty 4″ schedule 40 steel pipes
- A superior nylon net with heavy-duty end panels, vinyl-reinforced joints and two large over-flap doorways.
- Pre-installed overhead cables and net-stabilizing ground cables.
- Multiple cage configurations — single cage, side-by-side cages or end-to-end cages.
- 12′ x 8′ net protector included.
- FUSElink Overload Protection protects your cage from unexpected overload from heavy winds, ice, etc.