TUFFframe™ Modular Outdoor Batting Cage
These outdoor hitting cages have survived some of the toughest weather mother nature has thrown at them thanks to their quality materials and construction. Heavy-duty poles, prefabricated cables, and premium UV-treated nets make it all possible. At your request, we can also provide a wind speed rating for your netting with signed and sealed engineering calculations for any state or region in the country. Batting cage ships via freight and ready to install.
Do you need a custom-sized cage?
We know that some outdoor spaces may create some challenges when choosing an batting cage system. We’ve helped hundreds of customers overcome these challenges and we can help you. Send us your info and/or call us today and talk to one of our team members to discuss your custom batting cage options.
Which outdoor batting cage is right for you?
Beacon offers multiple outdoor batting cage systems. Call to discuss your needs or view our Outdoor Batting Cage Comparison Table to learn more.
- Standard sizes: 70′ L baseball and 55′ L softball by 14′ W and 12′ H
- Heavy-duty schedule 40 steel poles
- Cable offset units separate net from pipe
- Premium UV-treated knot less nylon cage nets with end panel entrance
- Pre-assembled overhead cables with quick link attachments for easy setup
- Ground cables hold net to the ground
- 12′ x 8′ net protector included