Beacon Turf Inlays
Select from two turf kits:
Pitcher’s Mound Trapezoid Kits fix the high-wear problems in front of the mound. Easy to install turf inlays provide years of wear resistance and look much better than worn down, rutted turf grass. See drawings for exact sizes and layouts. Kits are precut and include sod staples to secure inlay.
Coach’s Box Kits are green, non-infill artificial turf inlays featuring permanent white lines to save you paint, chalk, and labor. There’s always a perfect line. Kits include a pair of precut inlays (one for each coach’s box) with sod staples to secure in place.
Beacon Bermuda is designed to blend with closely mowed southern grasses like Bermuda. Manufactured with Polypropylene Monofilament trimmed to a length of 1/2″ and backed with a 5mm cushioning foam.
Installation is easy using either sod staples for securing to soil base or an adhesive for securing to a concrete or asphalt base. Within just a few weeks your natural grass will grow to the edges of the Beacon Turf Inlay leaving a low-maintenance natural look that is a safe, consistent playing surface.
- Reduce your field maintenance costs while keeping your fields looking great
- Beacon Bermuda is designed to blend with closely mowed southern grasses like Bermuda
- Installation is easy using either sod staples
- Low-maintenance natural look that is a safe, consistent playing surface
- Mound Trapezoid sizes: Adult 18’L x 15’W tapering to 10’W; Youth 15’L x 15’W tapering to 10’W
- Coaches Box sizes: Adult 7’6″ x 22′; Youth 7’6″ x 10′