DuraEdge™ Engineered Soil
Most infield soils available today are mined from the ground and screened off to a certain size, then sold as infield soil regardless of its makeup. In other words, “it is what it is”.
With DuraEdge, screening is just the beginning. After harvesting the raw materials they are painstakingly tested to unlock their soil make-up and a computer-guided blending process adjusts for precise results. Then, the DuraMixer blending plant mixes sand and clay at specified ratios. The result is a properly balanced engineered infield soils at various levels with the quality preferred by groundskeepers, coaches, and players.
We provide soil solutions for every level of play – from community parks to professional stadiums. We’re ready to assist you with your athletic field and golf course construction, renovation and maintenance needs.
- After harvesting the materials are meticulously tested for their soil make-up
- Computer-guided blending process adjusts the material for precise results
- The DuraMixer blending plant mixes sand and clay at specified ratios
- Guaranteed a consistently blended infield soil, year after year
- A soil solution for every level of play