TUFFScreen 8×8 Pitcher’s L
Coaches & players love them.
Your feedback inspired us to make our baseball and softball protective screens better, stronger and more versatile. Input from hundreds of college athletes, coaches and athletic directors, motivated some big changes as well as a few small tweaks to give you the infield protective screens you asked for.
These are built to last! See the comparison photo of a TUFFscreen frame that was built 10 years ago (on the left) showing it is just as tough and sturdy as our brand new baseball l-screens (on the right).
- Better L-screens mobility. Wheels are now standard on all L-screens making them easier to move.
- Low-profile wheels. Our new lower profile wheel keeps your screen closer to the ground, improving stability.
- “No Tip” Stability. All TUFFscreen frames now accommodate an optional Field Weight Kit to help prevent tip-over in high winds.
- Optional Heavy-Duty Netting. Beacon’s standard netting is strong, but professional and D1 athletes want more protection. We now offer optional 192-ply, heavy-duty netting for all L-screens and larger infield screens.
- Small Ball Training. Using a tighter weave pattern, you can easily attach this optional net to prevent smaller-sized balls from passing through any TUFFscreen.
- Also see our smaller 7’x5′ L-Screen. This new L-Screen provides excellent protection for the pitcher while the
narrower width gives you maximum range for your infield practice compared to other L-screens.