Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage
The Beacon Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage is so easy to set up and take down, it only takes two people less than 5 minutes and when it’s down you have nothing left hanging from the ceiling.
The Beacon Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage is so easy to set up and take down, it only takes two people less than 5 minutes and when it’s down you have nothing left hanging from the ceiling. Setup is just three easy steps.
- Connect the reach poles on one end
- Lay out your net to the other wall
- Hoist and lock the halyards, pull the net tight and you’re hitting.
Take down is just as easy. Simply release the halyards, let the net drop, unhook the reach poles on the opposite end and collect up the net, and *poof!*… the batting cage disappears.
Standard Phantom™ Batting Cage System includes:
- Phantom™ Premium Net
- 3 reach poles to eliminate the need for ladders during set up and take down
- 3 complete cam-lock pulley systems for easy net tensioning and adjustment
Phantom™ Combo Systems includes:
- Standard Phantom Indoor Batting Cage
- Storage Cart
- Green 6’x12′ Hitting Mat w/o Home Plate (110-810-179)
- Green 7.5′ x 7.5′ Vinyl Net Protector (105-245-300)
- Pitcher’s L Screen (without padding)
The Phantom™ hitting cage will work in most indoor spaces.
- The standard 70′ baseball batting cage works in spaces from 75’–110′ long.
- The standard 55′ softball batting cage works in spaces from 60′ – 95′ long.
Do you need a custom-sized net? We know that all gyms, facilities and hitting spaces may not be conducive for an indoor batting cage. Don’t worry, we’ve helped hundreds of customers overcome these challenges. Send us your info and/or call us today and talk to one of our team members to discuss your custom batting cage options.
Looking for just a net?
If you don’t need the convenient Phantom™ Batting Cage System, we supply premium hitting nets too. Note: Replacement batting cage nets do not include any mounting and tensioning hardware. See our Premium Replacement Nets.
- Spacious hitting area. The 14′ W and 14′ H size is perfect for batters and pitchers
- Quality netting. The sides have a #24 knotless nylon net and the ends are a heavier #42 nylon to withstand line drives
- Easy cage access. The lightweight side netting allows for easy lift to enter and exit
- No permanent frame or steel cables. There is nothing left hanging across your space or from the ceiling after take down
- Fast setup and take down. Takes about 5 minutes to do either