TUFF1 Outdoor Batting Cage
Maximum interior space with 14′ W x 14′ H design there is plenty of room for hitters, pitchers, and equipment. All net-to-cable connections are made using steel clips through brass grommets on nets. Attach up to four soft toss hitting stations per side outside your cage for maximum training space in a confined area.
Standard Baseball configurations include:
- Single 70’L x 14’H x 14’W 105-100-760 $6,395
- Double 70’L x 14’H x 28’W 105-100-770 $10,995
Standard Softball configurations include:
- Single 55’L x 14’H x 14’W 105-100-780 $5,995
- Double 55’L x 14’H x 28’W 105-100-790 $10,595
Whether ordering "standard" or a batting cage to conform to your site, it's likely Beacon is your best and most affordable option. Tell us about your facility and your batting cage project and our team of experts will make sure it's done the way you need. Just send us your information.
- Heavy-duty schedule 40 steel poles (3′ net offset)
- Premium UV-treated nylon cage net with sewn reinforcement and end panel over-flap entrances — made in USA
- Pre-assembled overhead cables and ground cables for quick and easy setup
- Shared-pole multiple cage designs any way you need them — single, double, triple, side-by-side, end-to-end