Bulldog Field Equipment Pitching Rubber
More upfront cost, but loooooong-range savings…
The Bulldog is a professional grade pitching rubber designed to outlast any other brand. The Bulldog Pitching Rubber resists the bubbling and tearing that is often seen with other brands.
With a 3″ core center and 40 lbs of rubber (youth is 2″ core, 14 lbs) the Bulldog is thicker with stronger rubber which makes it more durable than any other pitching rubber. The Bulldog will last longer and will reduce the labor costs associated with replacement.
- Thicker and more dense than any other rubber
- Will not bow, even after repeated mound clay repairs
- Cleats will not penetrate like they will with other pitching rubbers
- Lasts up to 3 to 5 times longer than other pitching rubbers
- Material and labor cost per year is $44 versus $75 for the typical short-lived pitching rubber