Bulldog Field Equipment Pitching Rubber
More upfront cost, but loooooong-range savings…
The Bulldog is a professional grade pitching rubber designed to outlast any other brand. Don’t get caught with a beat-up, no good pitching rubber. After just a few games, you’ll regret settling for that “bargain” rubber. Where’s the bargain in that? The Bulldog Pitching Rubber resists the bubbling and tearing that is often seen with other brands.
With a 3″ core center and 40 lbs of rubber — FORTY POUNDS! — the Bulldog is thicker with stronger rubber which makes it more durable than any other pitching rubber (youth is 2″ core, 14 lbs). With multiple seasons of wear, that’s where you’ll save labor costs. And when it’s time, just flip it and reinstall. Smart.
- Thicker and more dense than any other rubber
- Will not bow, even after repeated mound clay repairs
- Cleats will not penetrate like they will with other pitching rubbers
- Lasts up to 3 to 5 times longer than other pitching rubbers
- Material and labor cost per year is $44 versus $75 for the typical short-lived pitching rubber