Beacon Level Board
The relief angle on the backside of the cutting edge allows the board to easily float for filling. When you need to cut, just pull the angle forward to allow the stainless steel edge to dig down and cut the high spot down. At 54″ wide the extra-wide design lets you cover a much greater area, making leveling more efficient. It’s the best fine hand-grading and leveling tool available for groundskeepers.
- Great for leveling an entire infield
- Fix issues around the bases, player positions, home plate, and pitcher’s mound
- Float the board with the relief angle for easy filling
- Use the stainless steel edge to dig down and cut high spots
- Leveling is time efficient with the extra wide design