TUFFframe Modular Outdoor Batting Cage
These hitting tunnels have survived some of the toughest weather mother nature has thrown at them thanks to their quality materials and construction. Heavy-duty poles, prefabricated cables, and premium UV-treated nets make it all possible. At your request, we can also provide a wind speed rating for your netting with signed and sealed engineering calculations for any state or region in the country. Batting cage ships via freight and ready to install.
Whether ordering "standard" or a batting cage to conform to your site, it's likely Beacon is your best and most affordable option. Tell us about your facility and your batting cage project and our team of experts will make sure it's done the way you need. Just send us your information.
- Standard sizes: 70′ L baseball and 55′ L softball by 14′ W and 12′ H
- Heavy-duty schedule 40 steel poles (see comparison image)
- Cable offset units separate net from pipe
- Premium UV-treated knotless nylon cage nets with end panel entrance
- Pre-assembled overhead cables with quick link attachments for easy setup
- Cage layout any way you need — single, double, triple, quad, end-to-end
- Ground cables hold net to the ground
- 12′ x 8′ net protector included