Phantom Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage
First you see it, then you don’t. The Beacon Phantom Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage is so easy to set up and take down, it only takes two people less than 5 minutes and when it’s down you have nothing left hanging from the ceiling. Setup is just three easy steps. Just connect the reach poles, lay out your net, hoist and lock the halyards, and you’re hitting. Take down is just as easy. Simply release the halyards, let the net drop, unhook the reach poles on the opposite end and collect up the net, and *poof!*… the batting cage disappears. Ships complete via truck and ready to install.
⇒ ABOUT WALL SPAN: The Phantom works in most indoor spaces. The standard 70′ batting cage works in spaces from 75′ – 110′ long. The standard 55′ batting cage works in spaces from 60′ – 95′ long. We can also easily modify the Phantom to fit spaces outside these dimensions.
Combo includes: Phantom Cage, Storage Cart, Green 6’x12′ Hitting Mat w/o Home Plate (110-810-179), Green 7.5′ x 7.5′ Vinyl Net Protector (105-245-300), and Pitcher’s L Screen.
Whether ordering "standard" or a batting cage to conform to your site, it's likely Beacon is your best and most affordable option. Tell us about your facility and your batting cage project and our team of experts will make sure it's done the way you need. Just send us your information.
- Spacious 14′ W and 14′ H size (choose from 70′ or 55′ lengths, or contact us for custom length)
- Nothing left hanging across your space or from the ceiling after take down — no permanent frame
- Three reach poles eliminate the need for ladders during set up and take down
- Three complete cam lock pulley systems for easy net tensioning and adjustment
- No steel cables!
- Setup and take down in less than 5 minutes