Facility and Wall Padding
Outdoors or indoors, protective padding means safety.
It’s an essential component for providing a safe athletic environment. Direct collisions are not the only safety concerns. Ricochets and rebounds from passed balls or foul tips also create a safety hazard. Dugout railings, backstops, goalposts, gym walls, light poles and outfield walls … they’re all things that players can — and undoubtedly will — make contact with at some point. Our design-to-fit padding is sized for straightforward installation and easy off-season removal. Contact us for consultation and pricing on design-to-fit indoor or outdoor padding.
- High-density open-cell foam core
- Heavy-duty UV-treated 18-oz vinyl laminated cover stock
- Available in 12 standard colors (same as Standard Backstop Padding)
- Wood-backed pads can be screwed directly to walls or hung with z-clips
- Pads can be custom printed with lettering, logos, or digital art (vector or hi-res digital files required)