Beacon Barrier Net Systems
Like our TUFFframe batting cages, our Barrier Net systems are as tough as they come. With heavy-duty schedule 40 steel upright posts, they’re built to last. Superior hoisting blocks and halyards lift the net into place, while the top support cable and innovative tensioning system easily removes sag, allowing the net to hang true.
Best part is, it’s easy to put up and take down — no ladders, no lifts. And ourpremium nets and superior support hardware perform perfectly. Systems for Soccer, LaCrosse and other sports is available. Our Combination Nets give you the best of both worlds with the lower 12′ using our multisport 1.5″ mesh and the upper 8′ using our 4″ mesh. Perfect for locations with combined lacrosse / soccer fields. Click Get a Quote above for an estimate on the system to best meet your needs. Ground sleeves & cable included with all systems. Ships via freight.
Standard Soccer configurations (4″ mesh net):
- 60’W x 20’H w/3 posts 140-100-610 $2,599
- 90’W x 20’H w/4 posts 140-100-210 $3,299
- 120’W x 20’H w/5 posts 140-100-220 $4,399
- 180’W x 20’H w/7 posts 140-100-230 $5,899
Standard Multi-sport/Lacrosse configurations (1.5″ mesh net):
- 60’W x 15’H w/3 posts 140-100-510 $2,299
- 90’W x 15’H w/4 posts 140-100-310 $3,099
- 120’W x 15’H w/5 posts 140-100-240 $3,799
- 180’W x 15’H w/7 posts 140-100-250 $5,599
Standard Combination Net configurations (Lower 12′ = 1.5″ mesh; Upper 8′ = 4″ mesh):
- 60’W x 20’H w/3 posts 140-100-620 $2,799
- 90’W x 20’H w/4 posts 140-100-630 $3,699
- 120’W x 20’H w/5 posts 140-100-640 $4,699
- 180’W x 20’H w/7 posts 140-100-650 $6,499
Also see Beacon Engineered Net Backstop Systems. Consider back-up or barrier net systems for lacrosse, soccer, football, golf, baseball, softball and custom applications.
Note: Due to the ability to lower these nets quickly and easily, these barrier net systems are rated to a maximum wind speed of 80 mph for the Soccer systems and 70 mph for the Multi-Sport systems. We can design systems to meet higher wind load ratings as needed — both hoistable and permanent. Please call us with your requirements. Be sure you know the wind load rating for any barrier net system that you purchase.
- Heavy-duty schedule 40 steel pipe uprights
- Superior quality hoisting blocks and halyards easily lift and lower net
- Innovative tensioning system reduces net sag when fully erected
- Can be hoisted & tensioned from the ground, no ladders needed
- Premium UV-treated nylon nets
- All mounting hardware included
- Vertical cables stabilize against wind