This Sales Team Representative position is primarily responsible for all selling and customer service activity as assigned by the Sales Team Manager. It involves all aspects of the day-to-day selling activities and services which include, but not limited to: incoming sales activities (phone, fax, web and walk-in), acquiring marketing intelligence, tradeshow attendance, customer service issues, assisting the department whenever necessary to elevate the sales and customer service process.
Job Requirements and Equivalences
To perform the job successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate the competencies or have attained the skill levels listed below:
- Athletic Background — Preferred working in baseball, athletic fields and ground maintenance.
- Communication Skills – Clearly communicate ideas and information through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Planning/Organizing – Ability to plan and execute projects in a timely manner
- Multi-tasking Skills – Ability to multi-task and prioritize the day to day responsibilities and services.
- Microsoft Office Applications – Demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Problem Solving Skills – Demonstrate the ability to analyze a problem for its root causes and develop effective solutions to rectify the problem.
The sales position being offered is location in Middleton, WI. If you are interested in the position, please email your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.